AO CMF Fellowships
Discover the unique opportunity to advance in your training and deepen your expertise
The AO CMF Fellowship Program provides a gateway to the worldwide AO CMF network and fosters cross-pollination and networking opportunities across AO CMF's global community.
The training carried out under the guidance of AO experts covers the entire scope of craniomaxillofacial surgical procedures performed around the world.
We support between 60-65 fellowships yearly.
The program is available in 4-8 weeks increments and takes place at designated hospitals worldwide (see list of all fellowship centers below).
"It's not just a fellowship. It's a life experience!"
Dr. Varun Menon P, Fellowship at University Hospital Basel in 2017
Interested in applying for a fellowship?
- Graduation from a training program in one of the craniomaxillofacial (CMF) specialties
- Previous participation in at least one certified AO CMF educational activity
- AO CMF membership
Documents to be submitted:
- Passport copy
- Curriculum Vitae
- Copy of medical and/or dental school(s) diploma(s)
- Copy of AO CMF educational activities certificate
- Two letters of recommendation
- One letter of intent
- One recent passport-size photograph
- Health certificate (see page 9 brochure)
- Proof of English language proficiency minimum level Cambridge B2 (Toefl or equivalent also accepted)
Only complete applications will be considered.
AO CMF Fellowship program
The online application process for AO CMF Fellowships in 2021 is closed.
The opening of the fellowship application process for 2022 has been postponed due to the current COVID-19 situation. At the end of July 2021, we will inform you about how we will proceed with fellowship applications for 2022. Please check our website then.
Select the region and country of choice for more information